How to apply concealer
Use your fingertips to pat and blend the New CID i-conceal into the skin. This will make sure that you aren’t wiping the product away but instead softening out the edges and working the concealer into the skin in a fine layer, you can always add more if required.
For precision concealing, a small pointed lip brush or eyeliner brush is excellent for applying your concealer exactly to the area required.
What shade concealer should I buy?
Here is our colour guide to buying concealer for your skin concerns
- High colouring – use exact skin true shade of concealer
- Undereye darkness – choose a colour that is one shade lighter than your skin tone
- Undereye puffiness – choose a colour that is one shade lighter and apply this just on the very edge of the “bag”
- Raised blemishes – choose a colour that is a shade darker than your skin tone and place this directly on top of the blemish to flatten the swelling
- Indented scars – choose a colour that is a shade lighter than your skin tone and place directly on top of the scar