The i-shadow Blackberry palette includes three universally flattering matte neutrals and a final purple blackberry shade with a warm golden shimmer.
- – Apply the purple blackberry base shade from lash line and up over the socket with a flat brush pressing the colour down to get depth of coverage and colour.
- – Dab a small amount of the darkest shade into the corner of your eye and blend back into the eye.
- – Then take the darker shade into the eye socket and to the mid-point of the lid and again blend into the eye.
- – If you want the full smoke effect, taking the darkest shade along the lower lash line using a firm angled brush pressing the colour between the lashes to create a soft liner effect.
- – Finally take the highlighting shade into the inner corner on the tear duct and under the brow arch to pop the whole eye look and create a lit up effect around the eye.
- For a matte eye swap the blackberry shimmer shade with the mid taupe colour.
To create a Smokey eye the critical technique is to make sure that all the colours are well blended so that there are no harsh lines of demarcation.
As a general guide to colour placement remember Dark Defines and Lights Lift!