Our award winning i-groom Neutral is the key to creating the perfect brow to frame your face.
This clever double ended make up tool has a triangular-shaped soft pencil tip suitable for all shapes of brow and a built in eyebrow brush to groom brow hairs into place.
The universal ash toned shade works with most hair colours and you can simply build the intensity by adding more product strokes.
Suitable for a soft and subtle natural look or for full on brow definition!
- Choose the brow shape to best suit your face using the handy guide below.
- Use the brush to gently groom the brow up and across to feel the general shape of the brow. the brow should begin in between the bridge of the nose and the outer nostril, ending at a 45 degree angle to the corner of the eye.
- Start by tracing the top of the brow. This will define the resulting shape. The arch of the brow should sit directly above the outer edge of the iris.
- Next In the main body of the brow, using the fine tip of the pencil to ease the product outwards in a series of gentle strokes gently up towards the arch and then down towards the outer edge of the brow, tapering the shape.
- You can then deepen and darken any areas needing a little more colour and fill in any gaps.
- Finally, Use the brush to gently groom through with the brush, blending the product in and softening any areas of block colour
Additional Tips and Tricks
For a guide, mark your start and end points out with the groom
For sparse brows use the flat edge of i-groom for a fuller shape
Avoid the brow being too short or the eye will look puffy and droopy
Avoid an arch in the middle of the eye or you can create a “surprised look” which adds weight and age to the face.