The recent BAFTA’s saw a new makeup trend hit the red carpet.
Newcomer Ella Babinski joined Scarlett Johansson, Renee Zellwegger, Charlize Theron and Gillian Anderson in showcasing that you are never too old for a touch of sweetness. Each one of them sporting pretty pastel pink shades that exuded gentle and timeless glamour.
Our favourites were Scarlett who was the epitome of sexy sophistication with eye shadow, blush and lipstick that all matched her beaded coral pink Versace mermaid dress.
Get her look:
- Touch up your lips with the soft pink coral i-gloss in Blondie
- Sweep i-glow coral crush across your cheeks, with its warming mix of pinks and apricots, it is both a blush and highlighter in one
- First use our i-colour in Tourmaline across your lids for a subtle pink sparkle and then build the colour up further by picking your tones from again layering with the coral crush i-glow.
- Finish with a flick. Whilst black can be a little harsh with such a gentle shade, choosing the deep grey graphite from our black i-gel trio can push up the glamour on a night out with or without the red carpet.
Renée, who continued to up her shoulder game, with a structured Prada column gown in a cotton-candy colour also had pink make up to match.
Get her look with:
- Renee rocked a far more subtle sparkle so sweep the more demure i-glow ice pop onto your cheeks. The mix of creams, violets and pinks are very flattering on cool tones.
- Not just a winning combination but ultra easy to use, we recommend mirroring her eye look by using our i-smoulder in Champagne. The gentle pink hue can be used as an every day shade and is complemented with the smooth pewter liner which contains coconut oil to help it glide across the delicate eye area.
- Finish with a sheer and subtle hint of pink across the lip with i-gloss in Tickled Pink.